Your first visit and how to prepare for your sessions
- Your first PT session will include a thorough evaluation tailored to your specific needs.
- Your treatment sessions will include any variety of interventions, based on your specific problem. These interventions may include manual therapy, therapeutic exercise, patient education, and various modalities.
- The treatments take the full hour, so please be prompt for your treatment session and plan to stay for the duration of the session.
- Please plan to be consistent with your physical therapy care and please be compliant with prescribed home program. The physical therapy program is more of a partnership than a patient/clinician relationship. Everyone has to do their best to achieve optimal results.
- Please wear comfortable, loose clothing that you will allow you to move around freely.
- If women’s pelvic health physical therapy, please expect to undress from the waist down.
- Ladies, please wear a sports bra under your clothes.
- 24 hours notice is required for all cancellations. Please call (858) 888-3814 if you are unable to make your appointment. A $35 cancellation fee will be charged for missed appointments with less than 24 hours notice.